The Dan W3 Polar is designed and developed to withstand the harsh maritime environment and type approved for temperature down to -52 degree Celsius. This makes the Dan W3 Polar optimal for use on any expedition cruises or commercial Deepsea sailing in arctic or antarctica waters. It is recommended to be installed as mandatory on any lifejacket onboard ships sailing in polar and cold waters.
All Daniamant Lifejacket lights are designed to deliver, as a minimum standard, the 0.75cd output specification and 8-hour duration required by IMO SOLAS regulations.
This fairly low proﬁle light is a single compact ﬂashing unit. The light is emitted through an ultra-low proﬁle dome, making the light less susceptible to damage during evacuation. Easily ﬁtted with two different backing plates, one to go over a thin strap and one to go over a 5cm belt. The light activates automatically when in water and can be turned off manually if required.
Luminous intensity – operation at 25°C
- Major Benefits
- Fully type approved down to -52 degree Celcius / -61.6 Fahrenheit
- Exceeds the IMO SOLAS regulations
- Min. standard: 0.75cd output
- Low profile, compact
- Easily fitted
- Easily fitted and secured to the lifejacket
- Product Brochure
- Technical Data Sheet
- Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- Installation and Maintenance Instructions - 1
- Installation and Maintenance Instructions - 2
- Product Safety Data Sheet
- Product Approvals – UK Type Examination (Module B).
- Product Approvals - Canada
- Product Approvals - South Africa
- Product Approvals – EC Type Examination (Module B) and USCG Certificate
- IP6X Dust Ingress Certificate
- IPX7 Water Ingress Certificate
- IPX8 Water Ingress Certificate
Tel +45 4737 3800
Fax +45 4737 3809
VAT No.: DK 1693 0997