NOW IT IS HERE – THE NEW COST EFFECTIVE OIL LEVEL ALARM OLA400 FOR MARINE BOILER SYSTEMS FROM DANIAMANT.
The most critical water contamination in a ship’s boiler system is oil entering the steam or condensate. The boiler could be destroyed due to overheating of the furnace. The new Oil Level Alarm OLA400 can easily be installed in the hot well of a boiler system and measure oil occurrence. This can ensure that oil can be detected and alarm be given before it enters the feedwater section.
OLA400 is fully type approved by DNV-GL.
The OLA400 is designed with following in mind:
- Easy and flexible installation
- Robust and build to the harsh marine environment
- Minimize unwanted and incorrect alarms
- Very competitive price and DNV-GL type approved
- Can retro-fit into existing installations
For more product information, please click here. Please feel free to contact us: + 45 4737 3800 or email@example.com
(OLA400 will be in mass production as of May, 2017)
Categorised in: News