As the pressure on a Hard Brexit or Soft Brexit builds Daniamant are as prepared as we can be to support our loyal Customers and supply chain no matter the outcome.
1) We have moved our MED Authorised Representative to Daniamant A/S Denmark
2) We have recruited a Trade Compliance Manager in the UK to increase resource
3) We will be working towards Authorised Economic Operator status (AEO) to reduce customs checks on our products
4) We have increased stock levels across all major product ranges
5) We have secured stock of critical items for 12 months
6) We have plans in place for MED Module B and D to move from LRQA UK to LR Netherlands
7) We have plans in place for ATEX to move from Intertek UK to Intertek Italy
8) We have plans in place for CE approved products to move from Intertek UK to Intertek Italy
9) We understand the implications for our UK market and have actions in place to ensure conformity
10) We will continue to apply GDPR Standards and follow current ICO guidance
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Categorised in: News