The buoys are back in town!december 1, 2009 12:00 pm
Daniamant are delighted to announce the launch of an entirely new range of lifebuoy lights covering SOLAS, MED, USCG, ATEX/IECEx and ETL approvals. These new lights represent a real step forward in the design and functionality of lifebuoy lights when compared to other products available today.
The range consists of four different versions as follows.
* L160 – SOLAS/MED approved
* L161 – SOLAS/MED/ATEX/IECEx approved, ETL listed and intrinsically safe
* L162 – USCG (Approval in progress)
* L163 – USCG (Approval in progress) ATEX/IECEx approved, ETL listed and intrinsically safe
Other key advantages for all lifebuoy lights in the series include:
* “Fit & Forget” five year life. No annual battery change, no maintenance
* All versions are unrestricted for transport, making shipping, quicker, cheaper and easier.
* 76 meter drop height. As bridge wings have become higher, so has the need for lifebuoy lights to be able to be dropped from a greater height
* LED technology. These lights feature the latest advances in LED technology. This helps to offer the users increased reliability and smaller size
* All lifebuoy lights are supplied with a unique mounting bracket, to assist with easy fitting.
As with all Daniamant products, these lights are fully available through our extensive network of Distributors around the World. Those Distributors are all listed on our web site under “Where to buy”. At the same site, you will be able to download a product brochure, technical specification and a copy of all approvals.
Categorised in: News