The RL6 is designed to be a compact, cost effective, reliable combined internal and external light for liferafts. It has features to make fixing to the raft easy, and includes a single point of activation for both internal and external lights. Once activated, the internal and external lights are individually controllable.
The external light is designed to produce a minimum of 4.3cd in all directions for 12 hours. The RL6 Internal Light also features an ultra-flat profile to further aid packing into the Liferaft. The internal light is designed to produce a minimum of 0.5cd in all directions for 12 hours. The battery pack has a maximum shelf life of five years from date of manufacture.
Classified as Hazardous for Shipping Purposes – See PSDS
Note: To download OEM versions of these product certificates please contact the appropriate liferaft manufacturer.
- Major Benefits
- Min. standard (internal light): 0.5cd output
- Min. standard (external light): 4.3cd output
- Min. standard: 12 hour duration
- Product Brochure
- Technical Data Sheet
- Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- Product Safety Data Sheet
- Product Approvals - EC Type Examination (Module B) Certificate
- Product Approvals - USCG
- Product Approvals - Canada
- Product Approvals - Russia
- RL6 UN38.3 Test Certificate (Duracell)
- RL6 UN38.3 Test Certificate (Ansmann)
- RL6 UN38.3 Test Certificate (Yok)
- IP6X Dust Ingress Certificate
- IPX7 Water Ingress Certificate
- IPX8 Water Ingress Certificate