LITHIUM LIFEJACKET LIGHT MANUAL
All Daniamant Lifejacket lights are designed to deliver, as a minimum standard, the 0.75cd output specification and 8 hour duration required by IMO SOLAS regulations.
The DAN MR2 is the manually activated recessed version of the DAN M2. This light has a special fitting/clip design for attachment to a lifejacket so that only the dome is visible above the fabric on the jacket. The light is specially designed for lifejackets used on passenger vessels with evacuation or chute systems for mass evacuation of passengers. The Light can be manually switched off if required.
- Major Benefits
- Exceeds the IMO SOLAS regulations
- Min. standard: 0.75cd output
- Min. standard: 8 hour duration
- Product Brochure
- Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- Product Safety Data Sheet
- Product Approvals – UK Type Examination (Module B)
- Product Approvals – EC Type Examination (Module B) and USCG Certificate
- Product Approvals - Canada
Tel +45 4737 3800
Fax +45 4737 3809
VAT No.: DK 1693 0997