All Daniamant Lifejacket lights are designed to deliver, as a minimum standard, the 0.75cd output specification and 8 hour duration required by IMO SOLAS regulations.
The light is a single compact flashing unit. It is manually activated by rotation of the light glass. Easily fitted with two different backing plates, one to go over a thin strap and one to go over a 5cm belt, the sleeves on the bottom of the lights allow straps to go through for retro-fitting on jackets not prepared for light attachment.
- Major Benefits
- Exceeds the IMO SOLAS regulations
- Min. standard: 0.75cd output
- Min. standard: 8 hour duration
- Product Brochure
- Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- Product Safety Data Sheet
- Product Approvals – UK Type Examination (Module B)
- Product Approvals – EC Type Examination (Module B) and USCG Certificate
- Product Approvals - Canada
Tel +45 4737 3800
Fax +45 4737 3809
VAT No.: DK 1693 0997