All Daniamant Lifejacket lights are designed to deliver, as a minimum standard, the 0.75cd output specification and 8 hour duration required by IMO SOLAS regulations.
The powerful, rugged LJ2 provides a minimum white light output exceeding 0.75 candela in all directions of the upper hemisphere without a lens. This lithium powered unit has a press to test facility, full operation breaks the seal providing a positive indication that the unit has been used. The battery unit is completely sealed, offering a 5-year storage life with a polarised plug and locking ring for simple in-service replacement.
Classified as Hazardous for Shipping Purposes – See PSDS
The lamp housing is supplied with three alternative fittings; crocodile clip, hanger plate and plain backing plate. These snap into the housing to make a secure attachment. This allows the LJ2 to be easily fitted to any lifejacket as original equipment or as a retrofit.
- Major Benefits
- Exceeds the IMO SOLAS regulations
- Min. standard: 0.75cd output
- Min. standard: 8 hour duration
- Product Brochure
- Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- Product Safety Data Sheet - English Version
- Product Safety Data Sheet - Spanish Version
- Product Approvals – UK Type Examination (Module B)
- Product Approvals – EC Type Examination (Module B) and USCG Certificate
Unit 3, The Admiral Park
Airport Service Road
Portsmouth, Hants, PO3 5RQ
Tel +44 23 9267 5100
Fax +44 23 9267 5101
VAT No.: GB 883 8286 69
Company No.: 05696973