All Daniamant Lifejacket lights are designed to deliver, as a minimum standard, the 0.75cd output specification and 8 hour duration required by IMO SOLAS regulations.
This new range of lifejacket lights also offers, for the first time in the world, a lifejacket light that is also intrinsically safe (ATEX, IECEx) and can be used in hazardous installations where there are potentially explosive atmospheres.
This lightweight, compact and robust flashing lifejacket light meets the latest stringent requirements. The L6-Ex is a one piece, manually activated light supplied with a mounting clip. Intense LED light visible for up to 2 miles in clear conditions with an operating life exceeding 8 hours. Waterproof, corrosion and temperature resistant case with a simple pull ring operation even with gloved hands or in adverse conditions.
- Major Benefits
- Exceeds the IMO SOLAS regualtions
- Min. standard: 0.75cd output
- Min. standard: 8 hour duration
- Lightweight, compact and robust
- Product Brochure
- Technical Data Sheet
- Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- Product Safety Data Sheet
- Product Approvals - EC Type Examination (Module B) Certificate
- Product Approvals - USCG
- Product Approvals - IEC60945 (Immunity to radiated emissions, radio frequency and electrostatic discharge)
- Product Approvals - ATEX EC Type Examination Certificate
- Product Approvals - IECEx Certificate of Conformity
- Product Approvals - Canada
- IPX8 Water Ingress Certificate