All Daniamant Lifejacket lights are designed to deliver, as a minimum standard, the 0.75cd output specification and 8 hour duration required by IMO SOLAS regulations.
The DAN WR2 is the automatic recessed version of the DAN W2. With a special fitting arrangement the light is completely embedded in a lifejacket with only the dome visable above the fabric. The light is specially designed for lifejackets used on passenger vessels with excavation or chute systems for mass evacuation of passengers.
- Major Benefits
- Exceeds the IMO SOLAS regualtions
- Min. standard: 0.75cd output
- Min. standard: 8 hour duration
- Product Brochure
- Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- Product Safety Data Sheet
- Product Approvals - EC Type Examination (Module B) Certificate
- Product Approvals - USCG
- Product Approvals - USCG SOLAS
Tel +45 4737 3800
Fax +45 4737 3809
VAT No.: DK 1693 0997