Daniamant introduces the new ST-250 Signalling Torch for use in liferafts and lifeboats, plus
other lifesaving situations.
Approved to ISO18813:2006 and SOLAS requirements the ST-250 Torch is capable of Morse
signalling and a constant beam, producing a maximum concentrated beam of 250cd.
Lasting a minimum of 5 hours, the torch is supplied with a spare LED bulb and battery and
enclosed in a moisture proof case.
In addition to this, the Torch has been tested to IP67 and IP68 and is waterproof to 50m.
It is compact and lightweight and uses user replaceable AA alkaline cell’s (lithium can also
be used to increase the operating time further). Ideal for everyday cabin use as well as in
emergency liferaft grab bags.
- Major Benefits
- Morse signalling
- Easy ‘twist action’ steady beam function
- User replaceable battery
- Moisture proof storage case
- Product Brochure
- Technical Data Sheet
- Product Safety Data Sheet
- Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- IP6X Dust Ingress Certificate
- IPX8 Water Ingress Certificate
- Product Approvals – SOLAS Type Approval Certificate
- CE Declaration of Conformity
Unit 3, The Admiral Park
Airport Service Road
Portsmouth, Hants, PO3 5RQ
Tel +44 23 9267 5100
Fax +44 23 9267 5101
VAT No.: GB 883 8286 69
Company No.: 05696973