All Daniamant Lifejacket lights are designed to deliver, as a minimum standard, the 0.75cd output specification and 8 hour duration required by IMO SOLAS regulations.
The L7A2 light slides into the recessed housing unit which is permanently mounted in the life jacket, leaving only the small dome and light visible. The light is safe from any damage when the jacket is used in a safety drill and during any evacuation. The light is easily replaced after 5 years.
Note: The L7A2 supersedes the earlier L7A which is no longer available. The L7A2 also fits into the old L7A receptacle to ease retrofit.
- Major Benefits
- Exceeds the IMO SOLAS regualtions
- Min. standard: 0.75cd output
- Min. standard: 8 hour duration
- Product Brochure
- Installation and Maintenance Instructions - English/French
- Product Safety Data Sheet
- Product Approvals - EC Type Examination (Module B) Certificate
- Product Approvals - USCG
- Product Approvals - Canada
- Product Approvals - IEC60945 (Immunity to radiated emissions, radio frequency and electrostatic discharge)
Unit 3, The Admiral Park
Airport Service Road
Portsmouth, Hants, PO3 5RQ
Tel +44 23 9267 5100
Fax +44 23 9267 5101
VAT No.: GB 883 8286 69
Company No.: 05696973