All Daniamant Lifejacket lights are designed to deliver, as a minimum standard, the 0.75cd output specification and 8 hour duration required by IMO SOLAS regulations.
The L6A is a one-piece, automatically activated light supplied with a mounting clip. The light flashes between 50-70 times per minute and exceeds 0.75 candela light output. With a similar build standard to the L6 it meets IMO SOLAS requirements.
Housed in a waterproof, corrosion and temperature resistant case it has an operating life exceeding 8 hours and a unique integrated water sensor switch to turn the light off.
The L6A is easy to install on most types of lifejackets saving on labour costs. Its small size makes it easy for stowage of lifejackets and it is easily fitted with the unique fitting clip supplied.
- Major Benefits
- Exceeds the IMO SOLAS regualtions
- Min. standard: 0.75cd output
- Min. standard: 8 hour duration
- Product Brochure
- Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- Product Safety Data Sheet
- Declaration of Conformity - Leisure - CE Mark
- Product Approvals – EC Type Examination (Module B) and USCG Certificate
- L6A UN38.3 Test Certificate
Unit 3, The Admiral Park
Airport Service Road
Portsmouth, Hants, PO3 5RQ
Tel +44 23 9267 5100
Fax +44 23 9267 5101
VAT No.: GB 883 8286 69
Company No.: 05696973