The Daniamant L163 is the only USCG approved intrinsic safe lifebuoy light with UL913 approval for installation in Class 1 hazardous locations, Groups A, B, C & D, ANSI/UL1196 in the world.
All Daniamant Lifebuoy lights are designed to deliver, as a minimum standard, the 2cd output specification and 2 hour duration required by IMO SOLAS regulations. The L163 is also designed to meet the additional requirements of the USCG and the specified 15 hour duration. For more detailed product information please select the product brochure detailing all lifebuoy models from the download option.
* Remember to order your mounting plate to ensure easy fixing when replacing your L40.
- Major Benefits
- SOLAS/MED & USCG approved
- 5 year life
- ATEX/IECEx approved
- Compact size, easy fitting
- Exempt from Class 9 transport requirements
- Product Brochure
- Technical Data Sheet
- Installation and Maintenance instructions – English / French
- Installation and Maintenance Instructions - Adapter Plate
- Product Safety Data Sheet
- Product Approvals - EC Type Examination (Module B) Certificate
- Product Approvals - ATEX EC Type Examination Certificate
- Product Approvals - USCG UL1196
- Product Approvals - USCG SOLAS
- Product Approvals - ETL Authorisation to mark
- Product Approvals - IEC60945 (Immunity to radiated emissions, radio frequency and electrostatic discharge)
- Product Approvals - IECEX Certificate of Conformity