The Daniamant L161 and L163 are the only intrinsic safety and increased safety (Category 1) Lifebuoy Lights in the world.
All Daniamant Lifebuoy lights are designed to deliver, as a minimum standard, the 2cd output specification and 2 hour duration required by IMO SOLAS regulations. For more detailed product information please select the product brochure detailing all lifebuoy models from the download option below.
* Remember to order your mounting plate to ensure easy fixing when replacing your L40.
- Major Benefits
- SOLAS/MED approved
- ATEX/IECEx approved
- 5 year life
- Compact size, easy fitting
- Exempt from Class 9 transport requirements
- Product Brochure
- Technical Data Sheet
- Installation and Maintenance instructions – English / French
- Installation and Maintenance Instructions - Adapter Plate
- Product Safety Data Sheet
- Product Approvals – UK Type Examination (Module B).
- Product Approvals - EC Type Examination (Module B) Certificate
- Product Approvals - ATEX EC Type Examination Certificate
- Product Approvals - ETL Authorisation to mark
- Product Approvals - IEC60945 (Immunity to radiated emissions, radio frequency and electrostatic discharge)
- Product Approvals - IECEx Certificate of Conformity
- Product Approvals - Canada
- Product Approvals - Russia
- -52 Degrees Statement of Test
Unit 3, The Admiral Park
Airport Service Road
Portsmouth, Hants, PO3 5RQ
Tel +44 23 9267 5100
Fax +44 23 9267 5101
VAT No.: GB 883 8286 69
Company No.: 05696973