SafeLink SOLO PLB
The SafeLink SOLO Personal Location Beacon (PLB) gives you direct contact with Search and Rescue services when a life threatening incident occurs anywhere in the world.
SafeLink SOLO PLB works by transmitting an emergency signal via the dedicated 406 MHz distress frequency, which is monitored by the global COSPAS-SARSAT satellite system, alerting international search and rescue services to the emergency situation and the ID of the PLB user.
In addition, the integral 50 channel GPS gives search and rescue services accurate location coordinates, updating them every 20 minutes.
The SafeLink SOLO PLB also transmits on the 121.5 MHz homing frequency.
Once activated the SafeLink SOLO PLB will transmit constantly for a minimum of 24 hours, and will operate at temperatures down to -20°c. It also has an SOS LED fl ashing light that the user can switch on to aid rescue in the dark.
The SafeLink SOLO PLB has replaced the XS-3 GPS PLB.
- Internationally approved
- Compact, light and durable
- Waterproof to 10m and buoyant when used with flotation pouch.
- True global emergency alerting via COSPAS-SARSAT satellites
- 406 MHz international distress signal and 121.5 MHz homing signal
- 50 channel integral GPS
- Minimum of 24 hours continuous operation
- Simple 3 stage activation
- Operates at temperatures down to -20°C
- SOS LED flash light
- Self-test up to 12 times per year
- 6 year replaceable battery life
- Flotation pouch, lanyard and universal pouch included.
Forespørgsler sendes venligst til / Please send inquiries to: email@example.com